2) Oil and gas plant and platform
3) Computer Suites
4) Telecommunication facilities
5) Railway Signaling Centers
6) Laboratories & Achieve Stores
7) Air Traffic Management Centers
8) Petrochemical Plant, Pipeline Pumping Stations
9) Hotels and Resorts
We are dedicated to provide PROFESSIONAL SERVICE to our clients in a diligent and competent manner with competitive pricing.
We Strive to achieve our company mission through :-
- High level services to our clients in the planning, design and implementation phases of their projects.
- Providing cost effective solutions to our client requirements.
- Professionalism, efficiency and effectiveness in dealing with clients and government authorities.
- Prompt, professional and flexible response to meet the demands of expertise in both present and future business environment.
Aspire Fire Protection Sdn Bhd focuses its manpower into these business areas within Fire Protection services core :-
1) Provide assessment and recommendations on upgrading existing facilities
2) Detailed engineering of new fire protection systems or re-engineering of existing fire protection systems to accommodate new protection requirements due to expansion or changes in equipment or production methods.
Design approval processing with Local Fire Authority to obtain the necessary certificate of fitness for occupancy etc. Monitor installation of new fire protection systems to ensure compliance with International standards, legal and contractual requirements. Testing and commissioning of installed systems and acceptance of the protection systems.
Supply & Install of fine Suppression System
Marine Fire Services
Onshore & Offshore Preventive Maintainence
Servicing of Gas System and Testing
- Co2 & Clean Agent Cylinder Testing
- Internal Cleaning
- Complete Computerized Results
- Short Blast Cylinder Stripping
- Cylinder Painting
- Valve Rebuilding
Clean Agent Enclosure Integrity Test to comply with NFPA 2001 Appendix C (year 2000) & ISO 14520 Annex E standards for clean agent : FM-200, NOVEC 1230, INERGEN, CO2, Argon, Argonite, FE 227 & Nitrogen.